Wednesday, March 16, 2016

March 2016 Great Cakes Soap Challenge

"Rimmed Soap"



     I have never made a soap this advanced and I was so excited when it turned out!  I followed Tatsiana's (Creative Soaps by Steso) tutorial to a "T".  I was a little worried when my iPad ran out of battery life and I missed a large part of the cutting and rolling up the rim portion.  However, as difficult as it was to get the edges to match up I reviewed Amy's and Tatsiana's tutorial a number of times which gave me the confidence not to get discouraged.  I also followed Amy's recipe for the batter.

The colors I used to make my "Blackberry Camo Soap"
Apple Moss Green Mica,
Black Oxide pigment,
Lavender Mica and Pewter Silver Mica
Fragrance; Blackberry Sage all by Bramblberry

Enjoy the Video!    https://youtu.be/ZtGVMkhl8kE

No comments:

Post a Comment